Orbit Advanced VSEPR Model Set
The Advanced VSEPR Theory Set can build models of the 13 important of molecular shapes; from $19.95 with quantity discounts.
This set has all the parts needed to demonstrate all the geometries-molecular shapes associated with VSEPR theory. The black and white paddles represent lone electron pairs to show the influence of electron pair repulsion on molecular geometry.
- angular: SO2, H2O, H2S, SF2
- linear: BeH2, CO2, XeF2, I3
- t-shaped: ClF3
- seesaw: SF4
- square pyramidal: IF5, BrF5
- square planar: XeF4, IF4-
- tetrahedral: CH4, CF4, SO42-
- trigonal planar: SO3, BF3
- trigonal pyramidal: NH3, PF3, AsCl3
- trigonal bipyramidal: PF5, PCl5, AsF5
- octahedral: SF6, PF6-, SiF62-