Insurance Office Wall Art
Our small 10x1mm disc magnets were used to create this wall art in a insurance office. Designed by and image courtesy of Jennifer Mark of Open Eye Art.
The Mark I Magnaprobe can respond to as little as 0.3 gauss & will detect weaknesses in magnetic shielding. The Mark II Magnaprobe is a fast & convenient way to confirm magnet are positioned with their poles pointing correctly.
Click here for related information or imagesWall Art-Insurance Company,
|Field Strength (Gauss) & Pull Force in Pounds & Kilograms at 5 Distances Above Magnet|
|SKU: 44203-1 Size: 10x1mm|
- N42 grade: ~13,200 gauss (1.3T)
- magnetized through the thickness
- nickel-copper-nickel coated
- size tolerance for dimensions <10mm: +/- 0.05mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >10mm: +/- 0.1mm
- magnet strength variance piece to piece: <2%
- 80C maximum operating temperature