Kinetic Energy Generator
You can build an electricity producing kinetic energy generator using a magnetic inductor built with our 15x2.5mm disc magnets. The design of this device is by the firm Akinora who also kindly gave us permission to use their image. More information is listed below under the Details tab.
Current Reviews: 1
3D Printed Magic Candle
The kinetic energy generator provides the power for the "Magic Candle". It works on the principle of magnetic induction first discovered by Michael Faraday nearly 200 years ago. Click here to view the entire Magic Candle project by Akinora. Note that their design uses different magnets that were not bought from us. However, they have indicated that our 15x2.5 or even 15x5mm N42 disc magnets would work as well.
Click here for related information or imagesKinetic Energy Generator, Wall Art-Dental Office,
|Field Strength (Gauss) & Pull Force in Pounds & Kilograms at 5 Distances Above Magnet|
|SKU: 44205-2.5 Size: 15 × 2.5mm|
- N42 grade: ~13,200 gauss (1.3T)
- magnetized through the thickness
- nickel-copper-nickel coated
- size tolerance for dimensions <10mm: +/- 0.05mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >10mm: +/- 0.1mm
- magnet strength variance piece to piece: <2%
- 80C maximum operating temperature
5 Stars 2017-04-05
Great quality, excellent strength. Very pleased. Will do business with again.