Business Card Holder
A customer was looking for a novel trade show promotional and ETATech3D Limited complied. They used our 5x2.5mm disc magnets to 3D print a business card hold in the shape of an egg carton.
Current Reviews: 2
Here's an interesting idea for a business card holder using a 3D printer. The client is in the egg production business and wanted a novel display item for a trade show. See our blog: 3D Printed Promotional Business Card Holder for more information. Thanks to Dave Durand of 3ETATech for the image.
Click here for related information or images3D Printed Business Card Holder, Magnetic Scanning Targets,
|Field Strength (Gauss) & Pull Force in Pounds & Kilograms at 5 Distances Above Magnet|
|SKU: 44201-2.5 Size: 5 × 2.5mm|
- N42 grade: ~13,200 gauss (1.3T)
- magnetized through the thickness
- nickel-copper-nickel coated
- size tolerance for dimensions <10mm: +/- 0.05mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >10mm: +/- 0.1mm
- magnet strength variance piece to piece: <2%
- 80C maximum operating temperature
5 Stars 2018-03-06
Magnets were exactly as ordered and great strength to them. Shipping was incredibly fast, so overal excellent & easy experience!
5 Stars 2017-10-30
Quick service. Needed the magnets for a project I am working on and they were there next day. Ordered again and received same great service.