Indigo 17 Base Pair DNA Model
The best 1.5 turn DNA model comes assembled for use in teaching, museum display or corporate gift.
Interested in methylation? We can provide separate parts for you.
For each Related Product, enter the quantity you would like to order and click the Add to Cart button beside the item.
Current Reviews: 1
The best DNA model on the market first went to Bell Labs in 2000. They have since been joined by well known institutions including: ATF, FBI, IBM, Intel, Pepsi, Baylor College of Med., Argonne, Purdue, Texas A & M, UBC, Johns Hopkins, U. Illinois, Royal Tyrell Museum, McMaster University, USC, Carnegie Mellon., Walter Reed Army Hosp., Howard Hughes Med. Inst., Bill Clinton Museum, Houston Museum of Nat. Sci., Karolinska Inst. the TED Lectures & hundreds more.
Our most famous version is in Hollywood. Click on The Big Bang Theory to see the model in stereo! Better yet, see the new improved 36 base pair version.
Join the elite now!
- Ideal display: museum, lobby, classroom
- 1.5 turns; 17 base pairs, ~50:50 AT:GC
- "B" form of double helix
- Major/minor groove 1.9:1 ratio; actual is 1.83:1
- Highly visual AT-GC base pairing
- Assembled on black composite base (not as shown)
- ~1m tall, 300mm diameter
- Real weight is ~9kg (20lbs); dimensional is ~45kg (100lbs)
- Academic price of $795US with valid tax ID information
Our 17 base pair DNA model is truly world famous-it made an appearance at Zurich Minds in December 2014. Click on the link below to view.
Click here for related information or imagesDNA-RNA, NIH Precision Medicine Initiative 2015,
5 Stars 2019-05-16
Very high quality model.