This unique pendant is held together by a magnetic clasp using our 25x5x2.5mm neodymium block magnet.
For more information on how to make your own unique magnetic jewelry, visit the website of Helen Breil who provided us with this image.
Titanium tweezers can be used to handle small block magnets & position them easily. The Mark I Magnaprobe is ultra sensitive & can be used to check stray magnetic fields. The Mark II Magnaprobe is a fast & convenient way to confirm magnet are positioned with their poles pointing correctly.
Click here for related information or images3D-Printed-Kinetic-Charger, Pendant,
|Field Strength (Gauss) & Pull Force in Pounds & Kilograms at 5 Distances Above Magnet|
|SKU: 44257-2.5 Size: 25 x 5 x 2.5mm|
- N42 grade: ~13,000 gauss (1.3T)
- nickel-copper-nickel coated
- size tolerance for dimensions <10mm: +/- 0.05mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >10mm: +/- 0.1mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >50mm: +/- 0.2mm
- magnet strength variance piece to piece: <8%
- 80C maximum operating temperature
- axis of magnetization is perpendicular to page
Go to rare earth magnets to also see available cube & square shapes.