This elegant necklace has a magnetic clasp that uses our 12.5x5x2.5mm neodymium block magnet.
For more information on how to make your own unique magnetic jewelry, visit the website of Helen Breil who provided us with this image.
Click here for related information or imagesNecklace,
You can open or download a copy of the Hysteresis Graph or ROHS certification that applies to all our N42 grade magnets. Field Strength (Gauss) & Pull Force in Pounds & Kilograms at 5 Distances Above Magnet SKU: 44231-2.5 Size: 12.5 x 5 x 2.5mm Distance (mm): 0 0.1 1 10 100 Gauss 3590.7
|Field Strength (Gauss) & Pull Force in Pounds & Kilograms at 5 Distances Above Magnet|
|SKU: 44231-2.5 Size: 12.5 x 5 x 2.5mm|
- N42 grade: ~13,2has 00 gauss (1.3T)
- nickel-copper-nickel coated
- size tolerance for dimensions <10mm: +/- 0.05mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >10mm: +/- 0.1mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >50mm: +/- 0.2mm
- magnet strength variance piece to piece: <8%
- 80C maximum operating temperature
- axis of magnetization is perpendicular to page
Go to rare earth magnets to also see available cube & square shapes.