Halbach Magnet Generator
You can used this strong neodymium 25x10x5mm block magnet in a Halbach Generator. See below for more information.
Go to Thingaverse for more information on how to 3D print this generator. The page indicates it was made with a 15x5x5mm magnet which we don't have. However, the designers at Akinora told us this larger block magnet will work very well. Smaller ones such as the 10x5x5mm & 12.5x5x5mm will also work.
Click here for related information or images3D Printed Halbach Generator,
|Field Strength (Gauss) & Pull Force in Pounds & Kilograms at 5 Distances Above Magnet|
|SKU: 44259-5 Size: 25 x 10 x 5mm|
- N42 grade: ~13,000 gauss (1.3T)
- nickel-copper-nickel coated
- size tolerance for dimensions <10mm: +/- 0.05mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >10mm: +/- 0.1mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >50mm: +/- 0.2mm
- magnet strength variance piece to piece: <8%
- 80C maximum operating temperature
- axis of magnetization is perpendicular to page
Go to neodymium magnets to also see available cube & square shapes.