Wide Range EMI Trap Powder
Use EMI Trap powders for maximum RFI absorption in the 0.1 to 1000MHz range. This fully sintered ferrite powder can be compounded with epoxy, silicone, rubber, concrete & be spread or molded into any shape.
- Extreme wide temperature range.
- Constant attenuation from 0.1 to 1000+ MHz
- Mixes with elastomers, epoxy, paint & other coating materials.
- Can be sprayed, injected, molded or spread
- Finished material can be machined, diced, die cut
- Fully compoundable-make into any shape and size.
A 1mm thick layer of this material mixed with epoxy can attenuate a signal by nearly 8db. Thicker layers or stacked layers can reduce the signal even further. Click on the Specifications tab for a detailed, downloadable pdf file full details.
Download this data sheet on EMI Trap fully compoundable sintered ferrite powder.
The image below shows a 1mm thick plate made with EMI Trap ferrite powder. The plate is roughly 25x40mm in size & is 80% ferrite powder by weight. Our 25g size vial has enough powder to make plates large enough to cover one side (the non-antenna size) of 2 cell phones.