Dental Office Wall Art
Our 15x2.5mm disc magnets were used to create this wall art in a dental office. Designed by and image courtesy of Jennifer Mark of Open Eye Art.
Current Reviews: 1
The Mark I Magnaprobe can respond to as little as 0.3 gauss & will detect weaknesses in magnetic shielding. The Mark II Magnaprobe is a fast & convenient way to confirm magnet are positioned with their poles pointing correctly.
Click here for related information or imagesKinetic Energy Generator, Wall Art-Dental Office,
|Field Strength (Gauss) & Pull Force in Pounds & Kilograms at 5 Distances Above Magnet|
|SKU: 44205-2.5 Size: 15 × 2.5mm|
- N42 grade: ~13,200 gauss (1.3T)
- magnetized through the thickness
- nickel-copper-nickel coated
- size tolerance for dimensions <10mm: +/- 0.05mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >10mm: +/- 0.1mm
- magnet strength variance piece to piece: <2%
- 80C maximum operating temperature
5 Stars 2017-04-05
Great quality, excellent strength. Very pleased. Will do business with again.