3D Printed Kinetic Charger
This 25x5x2.5mm neodymium block magnet can be used in a Halbach Array based Kinetic Charger that can power cellphones, tablets and more while on the move anywhere.
Titanium tweezers can be used to handle small block magnets & position them easily. The Mark I Magnaprobe is ultra sensitive & can be used to check stray magnetic fields. The Mark II Magnaprobe is a fast & convenient way to confirm magnet are positioned with their poles pointing correctly.
Click here for related information or images3D-Printed-Kinetic-Charger, Pendant,
|Field Strength (Gauss) & Pull Force in Pounds & Kilograms at 5 Distances Above Magnet|
|SKU: 44257-2.5 Size: 25 x 5 x 2.5mm|
- N42 grade: ~13,000 gauss (1.3T)
- nickel-copper-nickel coated
- size tolerance for dimensions <10mm: +/- 0.05mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >10mm: +/- 0.1mm
- size tolerance for dimensions >50mm: +/- 0.2mm
- magnet strength variance piece to piece: <8%
- 80C maximum operating temperature
- axis of magnetization is perpendicular to page
Go to rare earth magnets to also see available cube & square shapes.